A shoulder bag with a strap that secures with a key lock closure pulled straight from the archives. The structured shape is crafted from beige and ebony GG Supreme canvas and completed with black leather details. First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it’s been an established symbol of the House’s heritage.
- GG Supreme canvas, with black leather details
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Key with leather holder
- Interior zip and smartphone pockets
- Double chain shoulder straps with 24.5cm drop
- Lock closure
- Medium size: 13.5″W x 9″H x 6.6″D
Black, Brown, Red, White
There are no reviews yet.